Accumulated hotfix 1 for AutoCAD 2017 Based Products | 43.6 mb
Autodesk Inc., a world leader in 3D design software for entertainment, natural resources, manufacturing, engineering, construction, and civil infrastructure, announced the critical hotfix for AutoCAD 2017 based products.
This hotfix 1 addressed Layers of Xrefs that are frozen in viewports are Descriptionting ellipses, model documentation commands not working in some languages, the number of hits for GetLineContainment being incorrectly counted, and Xrefs showing as needing reloading when opened from a network path to a shared folder.
The following issues are addressed by this hotfix:
- Layers of Xrefs that are frozen in viewports are Descriptionting ellipses.
- In some languages the model documentation commands are not working.
- The number of hits for GetLineContainment is incorrectly counted.
- Xrefs show as needing reloading when opened from a network path to a shared folder.
This hotfix applies to the following releases:
- Autodesk AutoCAD 2017
- Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2017
- Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2017
- Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2017
- Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D 2017
- Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2017
- Autodesk AutoCAD MEP 2017
- Autodesk AutoCAD P&ID 2017
- Autodesk AutoCAD Plant 3D 2017
- Autodesk AutoCAD Utility Design 2017
Autodesk Inventor 2017 fails to install due to failure to install .NET Framework Runtime 4.6
- Factory Design Suite 2017
- Inventor 2017
- Inventor LT 2017
- and Product Design Suite 2017
Autodesk Inventor 2017 requires .NET 4.6 to successfully install Inventor 2017 products.
The Inventor, Inventor LT, and Inventor OEM 2017 installers will stop if they fail to install .NET 4.6 on your computer.
The log file reports: Install .NET Framework Runtime 4.6 - Failed - Failure is ignored, Result=1603
- Windows 7 SP1 and Windows 8.1 do not come with .Net Framework 4.6 pre-installed.
- Windows 10 comes with .Net Framework 4.6 pre-installed.
Autodesk helps people imagine, design and create a better world. Everyone-from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists-uses Autodesk software to unlock their creativity and solve important challenges.
Name: Accumulated hotfix
OS: Windows 7even / 8 / 10
System Requirements: AutoCAD 2017 based products
Size: 43.6 mb
Title: Accumulated hotfix 1 for AutoCAD 2017 Based Products
Size: 42.36 MB | Format: rar