Symantec PGP Command Line 10.4.0 (Win/Mac/Lnx) | 141.77 MB
Symantec Command Line enables organizations to quickly and easily integrate encryption into batch processes, scripts, and applications to ensure the security of corporate data at rest or in transit. Whether your challenge is protecting credit card information, financial transactions, payroll, medical records, or other confidential information, Command Line's scriptable encryption is a key part of an organization's data protection tool kit.
- Command line based scriptable encryption which operates on 35 different platforms from laptops to servers to mainframes.
- Integrates with most existing scripting tools such as Shell Scripts, Perl, and Windows batch files.
- Over 300 encryption operations available; encrypt, decrypt, wipe, self-decrypting archive creation and more.
- Can allocate and manage keys as well as interact with keyservers to support uploading and downloading of keys from keyservers plus searching for keys over LDAP.
- Easily add encryption to existing operational scripts and applications such as backup procedures, end-to-end file transfers and lock-box based data access.
- Automate labor and time intensive encryption activities such as file server encryption and ftp file transfers.
- Simplify true end-to-end file transfer protection. Easily protect files not only in transit but also at rest on sending and receiving file servers.
What's New in Version 10.4.0:
New Features in Version 10.4.0:
- Product licensing simplified
- TLS 1.2 support added for client-to-server communication
Resolved Issues in Version 10.4.0:
- Resolved an issue so that now a valid Certificate Signing Request (CSR) is created using PGP Command Line for Windows.
- Windows 10 Enterprise (32-bit and 64-bit editions)
- Windows 10 Pro (32-bit and 64-bit edition)
- Windows 8.1 November 2014 Update (32-bit and 64-bit editions)
- Windows 8.1 Enterprise (32-bit and 64-bit editions)
- Windows 8.1 Pro (32-bit and 64-bit editions)
- Windows 8 Enterprise (32-bit and 64-bit editions)
- Windows 8 Pro (32-bit and 64-bit editions)
- Windows 7 Enterprise (32-bit and 64-bit editions, including Service Pack 1)
- Windows 7 Pro (32-bit and 64-bit editions, including Service Pack 1)
- Windows Server 2012 R2 (64-bit edition)
- Windows Server 2012 (64-bit edition)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 (64-bit edition, including Service Pack 1)
- (Mac OSX) 10.9.5 or higher
- 512 MB of RAM
- 80 MB hard disk space
Home Page -
Title: Symantec PGP Command Line 1040 WinMacLinux
Size: 127.01 MB | Format: rar