MasteringTheMix LEVELS v1.1.0 | 66 Mb
Helps producers get a technically excellent mix. Metering plugins are dull and unintuitive for the majority of music makers, yet crucial for getting a technically excellent mix. So we developed a tool that artists and producers would actually WANT to use. We wanted to give music producers a simple solution to assessing the technical details of their music, but with an AWESOME user experience.
- True peak meter to make sure your masters don't clip.
- Standard peak meter. Keep it below -6dB for a perfect final mix
- EBU R128 compliant integrated and short term LUFS meters. The most accurate way to analyse perceived loudness.
- Vectorscope to visualise stereo width.
- Correlation meter to monitor phase issues.
- Left/Right meter to assess the balance of your mix.
- Low Pass button solos your low frequencies below 300hz so you can see their stereo width.
- Instantly see if your music is overcompressed
- Oscilloscope glows green if your music is dynamic.
- 'DR' Dynamic Range display based on reliable Short Term LUFS to peak ratio.
- Identifies if any channels are outputting unwanted low frequencies.
- Helps you clean up your low end giving your track punch and clarity.
- Level meters for 40Hz, 80Hz, 120Hz, 160Hz.
Home Page -
Size: 65.56 MB | Format: rar