Active Data Studio 9.1.0
Active@ Data Studio (Live CD) contains a set of both desktop applications and a bootable image for booting up any system into a DOS or Windows environment. Whether you need to perform data recovery, data imaging, or to securely erase data, Active@ Data Studio allows you to run the utilities from within Windows or to boot a system up from a self-contained boot environment.
Active@ Data Studio Includes:
Whether you need to perform data recovery, data imaging, PC repair or to erase data securely, Active@ Data Studio (Live CD) allows you to run all these utilities from Windows desktop or to boot up the system from self-contained Windows boot image.
Installed components of Active@ Data Studio:
- Active@ Boot Disk Creator � utility for creating a bootable Windows on CD/DVD or USB flash media
- Active@ Disk Image � complete solution for data backup and restoring
- Active@ Disk Monitor � monitors hard disk drive health and status
- Active@ File Recovery � restores deleted files & folders, even from deleted, damaged or formatted volumes
- Active@ Disk Editor � low level advanced disk editor (Hex Viewer)
- Active@ KillDisk � secure disk erasing utility (DoD 5220.22M compliant)
- Active@ Partition Recovery � recovers damaged and accidentally deleted partitions
- Active@ Password Changer � resets Windows user account passwords
- Active@ UNDELETE � advanced data recovery toolset
- Active@ Data Burner � burns data to CD/DVD/BD media, command line supported
? Windows 8
? Windows 7
? Windows Vista
? Windows XP
? Windows XP Professional x64
? Windows XP Home 64 bit
? Windows Server 2003 x64
? Unix for PC, etc...