Final Draft 9.0.6 Build 179 Multilingual | 60.3 MB
For over twenty years now, Final Draft has shown itself to be the most vital tool available to the screenwriter. Version 9 takes an already superb architecture on to even higher levels, allowing new and very practical ways to organize your workflow. This is not surprising, as Final Draft has consistently strived to innovate and address the concerns of writers working in film.
The Industry Standard
- The number-one selling screenwriting software in the world
- Over 100 templates that format and paginate screenplays, teleplays and stage plays
- Scripts on Windows, Macintosh, or in the Final Draft Writer� app for iPad look exactly the same
The Choice of Professionals
- Industry giants such as James Cameron, JJ Abrams, and Aaron Sorkin recommend using Final Draft to write your screenplay
- The market leader and the preferred file format of the Writers Guild of America West Online Script Registration
- The proud recipient of a 2013 Primetime Engineering Emmy� Award
Windows System Requirements:
- Microsoft� Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista�, or Windows XP (32 and 64 bit versions)
- Minimum 512 MB of RAM
- 60 MB available hard drive space
- Internet connection required during installation
Most Recent Changelog:
- Auto-update: After 9.0.4 is installed, the user will be notified of future updates as soon as they are released and the update will be installed with one mouse-click.
- Profanity: Swear words have been incorporated into the spell-checker.
- Auto-scroll: The program will automatically scroll up to the middle of the page as typing reaches the bottom of the page.
- Changing the font through the Elements menu no longer affects the space-before settings.
- Changing zoom level now immediately redraws the document window.
- Disabled "Edit Page Number" when A-Pages are not locked, which prevents page-numbering issues.
- Documents now open to the correct "last-saved" cursor position.
- Drag-and-drop cursor size now consistent with the regular cursor.
- Dragging and dropping a character name + dialogue no longer changes the character name if dropped after an action element.
- Dragging and dropping text between panels in split view now works correctly.
- Dragging text between documents now works correctly (Windows only).
- Fixed crash in text documents when the set-font command issued.
- Ignore All command in the spell-check now works for all elements.
- Removed problematic highlighting function as an option from the Elements Setup > Font panel.
- Split-View drag-and-drop now shows the drag-select image while text is dragged.
- Status bar "page of page" now displays correctly.
- Unnecessary blank lines no longer appear in the ScriptNote report.
- User now prompted to save a file normally after exporting it as some other format.