Super Real Estate Investing
English | 2015 | mp4 | H264 1048x588 | AAC 2 ch | 4 hrs | 417 MB
eLearning, Business, Real Estate | Skill level: Intermediate level
How to Make Money by flipping, renting, financing, and buying liens on houses!
This course is for anyone interested in real estate investing, from the beginner to seasoned pros looking for more money making strategies. In this course you will learn how to:
1. Buy houses for super cheap and flip them for a huge profit
2. Buy houses for super cheap and wholesale them for a quick profit
3. Buy houses for super cheap and rent them for passive income
4. Buy tax lien certificates and tax deeds for super cheap and earn a huge return
5. Build wealth through the oldest and best strategy in the world: Real Estate
Throughout the course you will not only learn how to do all of the above but many more tips, tricks, and ideas that it took myself and my business partner many years of trial and error to discover, tweak, and perfect. There are so many ways to make money in real estate, reduce your taxes, defend your wealth, and even just have fun, that you can never do it all.
In addition to everything else that you will learn in this course, you will have access to myself and my partner through the discussion board and private messages on Udemy to get the extra help that you need. We understand that it's hard starting out, so we're here to give you a boost.
This course is the answer to students of my current Udemy course, Learn the Secrets of Probate Real Estate Investing, who kept asking me: When will you produce another course?! Well now I've done it, and I hope you enjoy it and accomplish all of your learning and investing goals.
What are the requirements?
- Have an open mind
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 16 lectures and 3.5 hours of content!
- Find motivated sellers to buy houses from
- Finance different kinds of real estate deals
- Buy tax lien certificates and tax deeds
- Find buyers to purchase investment properties
- Analyze investment properties as potential flips
- Analyze investment properties as rentals
- Protect wealth through understanding of real estate and taxes
- Build wealth through real estate
What is the target audience?
- Students that don't know anything about real estate
- Students that have experience in real estate but are looking to expand their knowledge
Title: Super Real Estate Investing
Size: 122.3 MB | Format: rar