Effective Project Management: Set the Success from the start
English | 2015 | mp4 | H264 1280x720 | AAC 2 ch | 4 hrs | 235 MB
eLearning, Business, Project Management | Skill level: All level
Learn the effective project Plannig, Performing, Controlling, in order to Increase Collaboration and Boost Productivity
Project management - discipline of planning, organizing, securing, managing, leading, and controlling resources to achieve specific goals. A project is a temporary endeavor with a defined beginning and end (usually time-constrained, and often constrained by funding or deliverables), undertaken to meet unique goals and objectives, typically to bring about beneficial change or added value. The temporary nature of projects stands in contrast with ongoing business operations.
In many organizations in our fast-paced-technology-intensive world, "just do it" is a way of life. Managers believe they can't afford the time it takes to practice good project management. However, it has become increasingly important that we manage and control our work and our businesses more efficiently.
Organizations are turning to project management to help them plan and control their businesses. As a result, Project Management is recognized as one of the fastest growing professions today. This course provides the basics for project managers by introducing essential project management concepts and methods. Through discussion, workshops and real world examples, participants learn how to identify project components, organize them effectively and control the project from the earliest steps of developing the project charter through the final steps of a project - documenting lessons learned.
What are the requirements?
- ZERO prerequisite
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 55 lectures and 3.5 hours of content!
- Build a solid foundation of project management knowledge, techniques and tools in this course that covers the entire project life cycle.
- Ensure that your projects are set-up for success from the start.
- Learn the basics for effectively gathering and documenting requirements.
- Develop an integrated project plan including realistic scope, schedules, budgets, and risks-and turn that plan into successful action.
- Learn how to effectively track and report on project progress.
- Gain the respect of your project team and build credibility with top management.
What is the target audience?
- Individuals who are new to project management.
- Aaccidental" project managers (for whom PM is a secondary part of their jobs).
- Business analysts
- Subject-matter experts from any field who contribute to projects, managers responsible for projects and experienced project managers looking to review current tools, techniques, and processes.
- College or high School students interested in project management.
Title: Effective Project Management Set the Success from the start
Size: 196.26 MB | Format: rar